Thursday, July 9, 2009

Swaziland

I have no recollection of the events that happened on Friday, so they must not have been too big of a deal. What I will tell you about is Swaziland. I've put off this blog for a little while simply because I wanted to edit some videos to supplement the blog. The first one is a short slide show with the first part of our trip:





The second one is the one I've been working on a bit longer, waiting for the pictures. After eating our lunch with the monkeys, we went to a cultural show that lasted about 45 minutes or so where the Swazi people sung and danced for us. The show was absolutely spectacular and I quite enjoyed the music, which made it a real challenge to get the footage down from about 25 minutes to 5 minutes. Stay tuned at the end for a little romance...




It was quite a day in Swaziland, and I'm sorry it took so long to post the videos.

We also went to tour the recreated village which was pretty cool, but the dancing was by far the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment