Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yesterday was a productive day, got my prescriptions to the pharmacy (have to pick them up today since they didn't have the good dream drug in stock), ordered $500 USD of Rand for the trip, and got all sorts of South Africa books in the mail along with my memory cards.  Part of my camera practice means I get to post pictures of the house.  However, before I do the house pictures, here's a picture of my beautiful fiance watering her herbs.




I'm not sure why I wanted a picture of the living room, but here it is, recently cleaned by the aforementioned beauty.


This is the deck as it looks right now.  We've got the furniture out there and you can see the tomato plants in the foreground.  As we get more plants, it'll look better I think.



A view of the deck from the yard.  You can see the new bird feeders that we put in, the tomato plants and both the herb garden and vegetable garden.  I'm quite happy with the way things are shaping up out there.

Finally, a view of the back of the house and our little fire pit which has gotten some excellent use lately burning up brush and ripped up shrubs.








No comments:

Post a Comment